Baby’s down for a morning nap, or possibly playing with a hairbrush on the bathroom floor. You have precious few moments to pull yourself together for the day. Here are few of my favorite things that I always have on hand for a busy morning!
1. Stella & Dot – Isla Drops I know I can instantly feel more “dressed” when I toss on something pretty :)
2. Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Shampoo I can’t wait to try this! I’m obsessed with dry shampoo for those 2nd (and 3rd!) hair days.
3. Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Because wrinkles! It only takes a second, and it’s so important.
4. Aveda Lavender fleurs Oil A few drops of this in my (quick!) morning shower makes me happy.
5. Clump Crusher Extensions LashBlast Mascara I consider wearing mascara a successful make-up day. This stuff has been my favorite for years.
6. Goody Bobby Pins You can never have enough Bobby pins! Since I have short hair, these are a must for pony tail hair days.
7. Revlon Photoready Powder Yes. I wear drugstore make up. I don’t do full make-up most days so this works perfectly.