2. Blowdrying your hair is a luxury. You learn to love the wash and wear look.
3. If breastfeeding, your shirt selection is completely based on ease of boobie access.
4. You find a new love for sandwiches and salads since they can never go cold.
5. Your non-dominant arm is buff from all that baby carrying.
6. You hear phantom baby cries when you’re in one of your 5 min showers.
7. The washing machine is always running.
8. You never turn on your TV because ain’t nobody got time for that.
9. Black shirts and baby drool don’t mix.
10. You thought life was pretty awesome before, then you met your tiny human and your heart exploded.